Photo

InDeath.net "Wall"

Welcome to the new InDeath.net "Wall."

Rules: No Politics, No Religion.

ALSO: Any topic brought up that extends to more than 3 posts by the original poster needs to have it's own thread. So, for example, if I post about a problem I'm having with my job and ask advice or just wanted to vent, I make the original post, then a second post to maybe add to the first and/or answer people's questions, then maybe a third post. After that, if I want to continue, I will ask a moderator to break my discussion out into its own thread, or a moderator will have the authority to just do that without me asking. This rule is in place because occasionally we will get stuck on one person's topic and it will go for pages and pages and then any other topics that are brought up during that time are lost. I want everyone's topics to be equally important, and I don't want them to get lost inside someone else's discussion.
So, this thread is open to anything you want to say as long as you keep it fairly brief, and if you need more space for your discussion, post a new thread.

Hope that is clear.

Thanks, Everyone!

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#201 palomira

palomira

Officer

• Members+
  • 313 posts

• Favorite "In Death" Book:

• Favorite Character: Charlotte Mira (Dennis, too)

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:33 AM

Congrats on your entries and well done. You (and your daughter) have the right attitude. You can be really proud! (Love Hoover!)

Lee

"I don't want to hear Mr. Mira in the same sentence with pasties."  Eve Dallas, Promises In Death

#202 Debbi

Debbi

Detective

• Members+
  • 498 posts

• Favorite Character: Eve

Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:45 PM

Great job, AJ!  Not just the photos, but having the courage to enter.  I love your Hoover picture.

#203 IDFAN

IDFAN

Eve's stunt double for sex scenes

• Chief
  • 7,291 posts

• Favorite Character: Lt. Eve Dallas

Posted 20 March 2017 - 02:38 AM

Congrats, AJ! Personally, I want that safe... if it comes fully loaded.  :shades:

Also love the b&w of Hoover. Great picture! We had a potbelly pig named Hoover at the farm at work. We also had one named Kirby.  :thumbs-up:

Laie_42.gif

Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn. 

#204 AJ

AJ

Commissioner

• Comissioner
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 05:14 AM

Thanks, Everybody!

:thumbs-up:

AJ

#205 Teresa55

Teresa55

Inspector

• Members+
  • 5,363 posts

• Favorite Character: Baxter

Posted 20 March 2017 - 10:44 AM

Congrats, AJ! Personally, I want that safe... if it comes fully loaded.  :shades:

Also love the b&w of Hoover. Great picture! We had a potbelly pig named Hoover at the farm at work. We also had one named Kirby.  :thumbs-up:

Will the next pair be named Rainbow and Dyson? :lol:
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Live your life like a dog, if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away.

#206 Debbi

Debbi

Detective

• Members+
  • 498 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

Hahaha!  :lollol:

#207 IDFAN

IDFAN

Eve's stunt double for sex scenes

• Chief
  • 7,291 posts

• Favorite Character: Lt. Eve Dallas

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:59 AM

Hahaha!  :lollol:

Actually, we ended up with a mother and her two sons. They were named Sweet Pea, Basil and Sage when we got them, but I always referred to them as Christmas Ham, Bacon and Sausage.  :P  Sweet Pea has gone to pig heaven, but Bac... er Basil and Sage are still in hog heaven, living at the farm where they lie around, eat, lie around, eat.... who could want for more? 

Laie_42.gif

Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn. 

#208 Teresa55

Teresa55

Inspector

• Members+
  • 5,363 posts

• Favorite Character: Baxter

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:30 PM

Sounds like hog heaven to me!
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Live your life like a dog, if you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users