Photo

Nora on Sale

all e-book sales

Here we will be posting books by Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb that are on sale...typically under $5.00 U.S. Most sale books are Kindle titles, but there may be paperbacks on here as well. For Kindle titles, you can find all sale books listed in our Amazon Store if you click on the Nora on Sale link. If you buy from our Amazon store, a small portion of what you buy will go to support the site! Thanks and Happy Bargain Shopping!

• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#41 wont

wont

Lieutenant

• Members+
  • 1,123 posts

• Favorite "In Death" Book:

• Favorite Character: Whitney

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:29 PM

I just noticed The Liar has made it into the top 25 selling ebooks this week. I think it was #22. Pretty good right out of the box.  :original:

#42 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 1st Deputy Commissioner
  • 11,620 posts

• Favorite Character: Detective Peabody

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:47 PM

Please note this thread is for books that are available at a sale price.  Comments on new books should be in the book's thread.

It was as if the world was presenting her with everything she wanted ... in all the wrong ways. 

Eloisa James, Three Weeks With Lady X

#43 Rabb

Rabb

Lieutenant

• Members+
  • 1,796 posts

• Favorite Character: Roarke

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:46 AM

For today only, Sunday June 7th.  Amazon is offering the Kindle versions of Naked in Death, Glory in Death and Immortal in Death for 1.99 each.   Don't forget to use the Amazon link here at the site.  :)

"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man. They'll knock the legs right out from under you." - Mrs G. to Parker in "Happy Ever After" by Nora Roberts.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#44 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,620 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 03:21 PM

Whiskey Beach is $1.99 for Kindle today.  Sorry I can't post a link, I'm at work and can't access any "shopping" sites. (I got word of the sale through an email)

It was as if the world was presenting her with everything she wanted ... in all the wrong ways. 

#45 Rabb

Rabb

Lieutenant

• Members+
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

Thank you so much Carole.

Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.co...s=whiskey beach

"It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man. They'll knock the legs right out from under you." - Mrs G. to Parker in "Happy Ever After" by Nora Roberts.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#46 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,620 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 01:57 PM

Whiskey Beach is still on sale.

#47 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,620 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:20 PM

Night Moves, $1.99

http://www.amazon.co...ght moves&ajr=0

#48 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,620 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 10:52 AM

Honest Illusions is a Kindle deal today. $2.99.

#49 Rabb

Rabb

Lieutenant

• Members+
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:25 PM

Thanks so much Carole!!  It is one of my favorites. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

#50 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,620 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:06 PM

High Noon is on sale today for $2.99.

#51 AJ

AJ

Commissioner

• Comissioner
  • 9,737 posts

• Favorite Character: Eve

Posted 04 August 2015 - 05:35 PM

Honest Illusions is a Kindle deal today. $2.99.

You know what's funny? I went ahead and bought this...I had read it already, but didn't have a Kindle version. It was several years ago that I read it before, and it wasn't my favorite, but it was ok. Now I'm reading it and thinking: what is it with Nora and her romanticizing of theft? I mean, she's written a lot of books where the main characters are thieves. Why is that? It never bothered me before, but now reading "Honest Illusions" I'm getting this kind of feeling like these people aren't cool. Maybe I'm just getting old.

AJ

#52 IDFAN

IDFAN

Eve's stunt double for sex scenes

• Chief
  • 7,307 posts

• Favorite Character: Lt. Eve Dallas

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:54 AM

I actually didn't like Honest Illusions for that reason (theft) and for the fact that the angst was just over the top for me. I did get High Noon though.  :original:

Laie_42.gif

Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn. 

#53 AJ

AJ

Commissioner

• Comissioner
  • 9,737 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:12 AM

I actually didn't like Honest Illusions for that reason (theft) and for the fact that the angst was just over the top for me. I did get High Noon though.  :original:

Oh good...at least it's not me. It's not that it's a bad book, I just don't get the romanticizing of theft. I'm guessing that if anyone took something of Nora's...even if they sold it and gave the proceeds to charity...Nora wouldn't think the theft was in any way ok or romantic. Of course...yes, I know this is fiction, but still.

AJ

#54 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,620 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:32 PM

Rather like the professional stalker in The Collector.  Nora freaked out when some fans pulled into her driveway yet she writes about a woman who makes a lifestyle of stalking the neighbors while housesitting.

To go back on topic, the Boonsboro trilogy has been on sale again for $4.99.  If you don't have this one in Kindle (or other e-book format), keep an eye out, it goes on sale regularly.

#55 AJ

AJ

Commissioner

• Comissioner
  • 9,737 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:50 PM

To go back on topic, the Boonsboro trilogy has been on sale again for $4.99.  If you don't have this one in Kindle (or other e-book format), keep an eye out, it goes on sale regularly.

Sorry about the off topic...I was just surprised at my own reaction to "Honest Illusions" :laughing:

Anyway...I think I bought the Boonsboro Trilogy the last time it was on sale for Kindle, but I have yet to read it. I probably should.

Looks like Whiskey Beach is still on sale, and also High Noon, Spellbound, and The Witness. All under $5 for the Kindle versions. :thumbs-up:

AJ

#56 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,620 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 01:26 PM

I was going to give in and buy Boonsboro just to have the Kindle edition and Amazon told me I'd already bought it.  I assume I got it one of the other times it was on sale.  I got Whiskey Beach at full price and I'm sorry I didn't wait for a sale--have you noticed the new Big Nora e-books are coming up on sale and more than once?  I'm going to hold off on the next one till there's a sale.  I am glad to pick up High Noon though, I like that one even though I hate the way Nora deals with the mother's agoraphobia (by having a therapist rush the woman into attempting a long-distance walk instead of having her go out of the house for short distances and short periods of time and gradually increase it.  ok, getting off my off-topic soapbox now.)

FYI, Bookbub says High Noon will be available at $2.99 through August 15.

#57 IDFAN

IDFAN

• Chief
  • 7,307 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:11 AM

Why is it the ones I already have are on sale again? Let's get some I don't have. 

Laie_42.gif

#58 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,620 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 11:46 AM

I'd like to see more of the InDeaths on sale.  I scooped up I think the first six or eight on a Kindle Daily Deal. I'd like to see them do that with the next set of books.

#59 IDFAN

IDFAN

• Chief
  • 7,307 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 01:05 AM

I'd like to see more of the InDeaths on sale.  I scooped up I think the first six or eight on a Kindle Daily Deal. I'd like to see them do that with the next set of books.

Ditto!

Laie_42.gif

#60 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,620 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

Big Jack, which is the InDeath half of Remember When, is on sale today for $3.19.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users