Photo

Nora on Sale

all e-book sales

Here we will be posting books by Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb that are on sale...typically under $5.00 U.S. Most sale books are Kindle titles, but there may be paperbacks on here as well. For Kindle titles, you can find all sale books listed in our Amazon Store if you click on the Nora on Sale link. If you buy from our Amazon store, a small portion of what you buy will go to support the site! Thanks and Happy Bargain Shopping!

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#221 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 1st Deputy Commissioner
  • 11,624 posts

• Favorite "In Death" Book:

• Favorite Character: Detective Peabody

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:01 PM

oh, boo!  sorry.

It was as if the world was presenting her with everything she wanted ... in all the wrong ways. 

Eloisa James, Three Weeks With Lady X

#222 palomira

palomira

Officer

• Members+
  • 325 posts

• Favorite Character: Charlotte Mira (Dennis, too)

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:31 PM

Just found it on ibooks! ...and bought it for $1.99. Thanks, Carole. Though this may be a mistake, I now have a collection started on my iPad. Since I still can't get my Nook library to work on the iPad, I think this will be the start of more ibooks too.

Lee

"I don't want to hear Mr. Mira in the same sentence with pasties."  Eve Dallas, Promises In Death

#223 IDFAN

IDFAN

Eve's stunt double for sex scenes

• Chief
  • 7,307 posts

• Favorite Character: Lt. Eve Dallas

Posted 12 April 2017 - 05:01 AM

Thanks for the tip! I have the series in hardcopy and audiobook, so am not willing to pay full price to get it in the Kindle version. This just added to my Kindle collection.  :thumbs-up:

Laie_42.gif

Catch on fire with enthusiasm and people will come for miles to watch you burn. 

#224 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,624 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:45 PM

Born in Death is still on sale on Kindle for $1.99

It was as if the world was presenting her with everything she wanted ... in all the wrong ways. 

#225 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,624 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 11:19 AM

Falling for Rachel, book #2 in the Stanislaski series on sale for $1.99 at Amazon for Kindle, and Barnes and Noble for Nook.

For the public defender Rachel Stanislaski, her work is her life. The last thing she needs is the hot‐headed Zack Muldoon storming into her court room. Zack might not like it, but he needs Rachel. She's the only person standing between his delinquent kid brother and a prison sentence. Zack is used to getting his way—but when it comes to Rachel he might just lose his heart.

#226 palomira

palomira

Officer

• Members+
  • 325 posts

• Favorite Character: Charlotte Mira (Dennis, too)

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:06 PM

Yea! Thanks again, Carole. I am so glad to have this on my nook. And it's actually #3 in the series after Natasha and Mikal.

Lee

"I don't want to hear Mr. Mira in the same sentence with pasties."  Eve Dallas, Promises In Death

#227 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,624 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:53 AM

Oops, that was my fault. I looked it up on Fantastic Fiction but I put in the wrong number. Thanks for the correction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users