Photo

Nora on Sale

all e-book sales

Here we will be posting books by Nora Roberts/J.D. Robb that are on sale...typically under $5.00 U.S. Most sale books are Kindle titles, but there may be paperbacks on here as well. For Kindle titles, you can find all sale books listed in our Amazon Store if you click on the Nora on Sale link. If you buy from our Amazon store, a small portion of what you buy will go to support the site! Thanks and Happy Bargain Shopping!

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#201 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 1st Deputy Commissioner
  • 11,577 posts

• Favorite "In Death" Book:

• Favorite Character: Detective Peabody

Posted 15 February 2017 - 12:38 PM

I actually enjoyed this series and thought it got progressively better. A great deal of redundancy to others, but a few interesting twists. 

Well, if the others show up on sale cheap, maybe I'll try them.  Redundancy actually wasn't my main issue here, it was that i had trouble telling the characters apart.  Same difficulty I had with the vampire trilogy and also the most-recent Irish one, about the magic cousin.  Sorry, brain not in gear yet, can't remember the names.

Note:  The O'Dwyers, that's the one I couldn't think of.

It was as if the world was presenting her with everything she wanted ... in all the wrong ways. 

Eloisa James, Three Weeks With Lady X

#202 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,577 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 04:07 PM

The MacKade Brothers Bundle
by Nora Roberts

BEST PRICE EVER!
starred.png
From New York Times bestselling author NORA ROBERTS come four classic tales of the MacKade brothers—their rebellions, their passions and their loves: The Return of Rafe MacKade; The Pride of Jared MacKade; The Heart of Devin MacKade; and The Fall of Shane MacKade...
Today's Bargain Price: $4.99

It was as if the world was presenting her with everything she wanted ... in all the wrong ways. 

#203 Carole

Carole

1st Deputy Commissioner

• 11,577 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:53 PM

Unfinished Business is back on sale at $1.99

What was she doing here? Hyattown had changed very little in the years Vanessa Sexton had been away. In some ways her high school sweetheart, Brady Tucker, hadn't changed much either—he was still lean, athletic, rugged…But the once reckless boy had become a solid, dependable man. He'd stood her up on the most important night of her life; could she ever trust him again?

So Vanessa had finally come home, Brady thought. She could still turn him inside out with one of her sultry looks. He couldn't believe she hadn't forgiven him for that night twelve years ago—but he'd had his reasons for not showing up. He'd let her leave town then—but he wasn't going to let her get away this time…

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users