Photo

Kindle/Nook Book Lending Library

ebooks kindle nook

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 AJ

AJ

Commissioner

• Comissioner
  • 9,737 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:07 PM

Hey, everybody!

I know there are several of us out there who own Kindle or Nook eBook devices. Recently in another forum the topic of Kindle (and Nook) book loaning came up. As some of you who own a Kindle or Nook already know, for some books, you are allowed to loan the book to another Kindle/Nook user for a limited time (usually 2 weeks).

Today I finished a book on my Kindle, and at the end of the book, the author stated that the book was available to loan through the Kindle program. That started me thinking that it might be nice to start a thread for Kindle/Nook loaning. Now, this isn't for exchanging eBooks...that is...giving an eBook that you own to another person completely. This thread is for posting those books that you own on either a Kindle or a Nook that you are allowed to loan out to another person.

Usually, the info for the book will tell you if a book you own is available to loan, or the books page on Amazon (in the case of Kindle books) will have a link to "Loan This Book." So, if you're unsure...at least for Kindles...check the books page on Amazon.

So, how this will work is that if you have a book available to loan, go ahead and list them here, along with what device they're available on.

If you see a book listed here you would like to borrow from another member, SEND THAT MEMBER A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USE ON YOUR DEVICE!

IMPORTANT!

Do NOT post your email address in the forum! Please only put your email address into the message that you send the member you want to borrow a book from.

We don't want some spammer trolling this thread for email addresses to spam, so, keep your email address private!

Thanks, and Happy Lending!

AJ

#2 AJ

AJ

Commissioner

• Comissioner
  • 9,737 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

I suppose that since I started the thread, I should be the first to post some books I have available to loan. The following are all for KINDLE devices:

by Courtney Milan:

Unraveled

Unlocked

by Caroline Linden:

What A Rogue Desires (Zebra Historical Romance)

A Rake's Guide to Seduction (Zebra Historical Romance)

What A Gentleman Wants (Zebra Historical Romance)

by Lisa Kleypas:

Smooth Talking Stranger

Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor

Sugar Daddy

Love In The Afternoon

Married By Morning

Tempt Me at Twilight

Seduce Me At Sunrise (The Hathaways)

Mine Till Midnight

A Wallflower Christmas (this one is really best when you've read all the other "wallflower" titles first. I have those, but they're unavailable for lending)

by Zoe Archer:

The Blades of the Rose Bundle: Warrior, Scoundrel, Rebel, & Stranger (this is 4 books in one, and highly recommended by me if you like "Indiana Jones"-style adventures)

Contact me in a PM if you would like to borrow any of these on your Kindle.

AJ