Photo

MQC 727

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Joe

Joe

Baxter's Personal Therapist

• Chief
  • 9,235 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

"What's He like?"

"God? Lonely. But funny. He's got a great sense of humor. Take sex for example. There's nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus. "

"Sex is a joke in heaven? "

"The way I understand it, it's mostly a joke down here, too."

#2 Nandi

Nandi

Lieutenant

• Members+
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:11 PM

I'm thinking this is a quote from DOGMA, I know it's one of the Jay and silent Bob movies. Just hope I picked the right one.
Evil thrives when good men do nothing...... So do something. :original: Peabody,with me!! :eka: and :roarkerules: NANDI

#3 Joe

Joe

• Chief
  • 9,235 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 07:30 PM

You got it! I love this movie. :lol:

#4 Nandi

Nandi

Lieutenant

• Members+
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 11:02 PM

" I WON'T BE IGNORED DAN!!!!!!!!
Evil thrives when good men do nothing...... So do something. :original: Peabody,with me!! :eka: and :roarkerules: NANDI

#5 Nandi

Nandi

Lieutenant

• Members+
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:01 AM

" I'M NOT GOING TO BE IGNORED DAN!!!!!!!!!

#6 Joe

Joe

• Chief
  • 9,235 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 05:43 AM

Ok, I just had a freak out, but I realized that you were posting a new quote. ;) :lol: I thought for a minute there that you were threatening me!! :laughing: Give me a minute, and I'll re-post it for you. :)

I was all "DAMN! She's killing me with this one!" :lol: For the MQC, you do the same thing you do in ANY of the quote challenges.

Anyways, I'm re-posting, for Nandi. Here it is....(meaning the NEXT quote up is hers)

#7 Nandi

Nandi

Lieutenant

• Members+
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 11:29 AM

Ok, I just had a freak out, but I realized that you were posting a new quote. ;) :lol: I thought for a minute there that you were threatening me!! :laughing: Give me a minute, and I'll re-post it for you. :)

I was all "DAMN! She's killing me with this one!" :lol: For the MQC, you do the same thing you do in ANY of the quote challenges.

Anyways, I'm re-posting, for Nandi. Here it is....(meaning the NEXT quote up is hers)

sorry, I realized I did not quote it correctly,tried to edit it,instead Iscrewed it up in when I posted. No threat intended. Actually it freaked me out that I had the right answer.This popped in my head ,I didn't know if I'd be home within the time frame,on my way out of town. Thanx for fixing it for me. Nandi

#8 vettech

vettech

Sergeant

• Members+
  • 790 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:25 AM

" I WON'T BE IGNORED DAN!!!!!!!!

Okay, I giv, Jen you know this one? I assume you do, but I'd need more than just five words!! :lol:
LISA
"We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give." Winston Churchill

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image